Stubborn fat can be near impossible to remove with diet and exercise and sometimes you may need a little help. You have many options when it comes to body contouring procedures. So how do you choose?
How Do They Work?
CoolSculpting, UltraShape, and SculpSure are FDA-approved treatments for non-surgical body contouring and fat removal. CoolSculpting works by freezing fat cells, SculpSure works by heating fat cells, and UltraShape Power uses focused, pulsed ultrasound for selective fat-cell removal.
Treatment and Recovery Time
CoolSculpting treatment takes between two to six hours. SculpSure treatments take approximately thirty minutes and UltraShape takes about an hour and a half.
CoolSculpting and SculpSure patients may experience mild discomfort during and after treatment. UltraShape procedures are more comfortable and patients report no pain or downtime.
Patients typically see results in two to four weeks with UltraShape, compared to several months with CoolSculpting. SculpSure takes about 6 weeks to see changes and 3 months to reach optimal results.
At Laser Skin Care Center, we are proud to offer our patients UltraShape. UltraShape is proven to show more effective results and faster results than other body shaping procedures.
- Ultra Shape Power is non-invasive and there is no downtime –no bruising, swelling, or redness
- It’s fast and has a larger coverage area than other laser systems available
- There is no pre-sized applicator, meaning a flexible treatment area with smooth outcomes
- Ultra Shape can achieve up to 32% fat layer reduction using the painless fat destruction device, compared with 24% via CoolSculpting
- Complete comfort during the procedure
To discuss your body contouring options or to learn more about UltraShape, schedule a consultation. If you’d like to learn more about our UltraShape Power treatments, please fill out the form on this page or call (562) 418-6550.